百利生本草干红,让红酒走向养生的专业养生红酒品牌

百利生

在西餐厅如何用英语点菜?

发布时间:2014-7-9  浏览次数:0 文章来源:百利生  
    前面我们有一篇文章介绍到了如何在此餐厅用英语结账,那么在结账之前我们该干什么呢?有人会想到吃西餐,是的得先吃了在结账,然吃之前还得点西餐,如果到了西餐厅不会用英语点餐似乎又是一件尴尬的事情,那么在西餐厅该如何用英语点餐呢?下面不妨让我们一同来学习下如何在西餐厅点餐吧!
 
 
    Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?
    晚上好,女士,先生。要两人用餐的桌子吗?

    Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?
    是的。我们可以坐那边靠窗的桌子吗?

    Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?
    对不起,那张已有人预订了。这张可以吗?

    Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.
    好的,那我们就要这张。

    Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?
    好的。先生,可以点菜了吗?

    Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.
    我想我喜欢套餐。

    Waiter: All right. And you, madam?
    好的。您要点什么,女士?

    Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?
    我不想要套餐,请给我1份牛扒好吗?

    Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?
    好的。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中还是全熟?

    Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?
    适中。另外,你们供应什么汤?

    Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.
    我们有清汤和奶油汤供您选择。

    Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.
    奶油汤听起来不错,给我来1份吧。

    Waiter: Just a moment, please.
    请稍等。

    Waiter: Can I take your order?
    你要点什么?

    Guest: I'll take two value meals.
    我要两份超值套餐。

    Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?
    你要什么饮料?

    Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.
    请来一份可口可乐和一份橙汁。

    Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.
    多加4元,你可以换成特大号套餐。

    Guest: Yes, I'd like that.
    好吧,那么我就要特大号的。

    Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?
    你要不要甜点,如苹果派或冰激凌?

    Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.
    不用,谢谢,我想我还需要一点冰水。

    Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.
    冰水要5元。

    Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?
    好的,请多给我几张纸巾和一些甜酸酱及胡椒,好吗?

    Waiter: Sure.
    好的。

    Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?
    下午好,先生。您想先来点饮料吗?

    Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?
    我想来点啤酒,你们有什么啤酒?

    Waiter: We have Local and Heineken Which kind do you prefer?
    我们有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜欢哪一种?

    Guest: Heineken, please.
    健力士。

    Waiter: One Heineken.
    一支健力士。

    Waiter: May I take your order, sir?
    我可以为您点菜了吗,先生?

    Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.
    好的,我想要一份家乡沙律。

    Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.
    您想要什么沙律酱呢?我们有法汁和意大利汁。

    Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.
    意大利酱,然后来一份西冷扒。

    Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.
    对不起,我们的西冷扒卖完了,尝尝我们的牛柳,好吗?那也一样美味。

    Guest: All right. I'll take that.
    好的,就要那个。

    Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?
    请问要几成熟呢?

    Guest: Medium.
    五成熟(半熟)。

    Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and...
    您的牛肉要配什么汁?我们有黑椒汁和……

    Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.
    黑椒汁。可以了。

    Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce. Is that right?
    您点了一份家乡沙律配意大利酱,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。

    Guest: Yes.
    是的。

    Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?
    霍华德夫人,我可以为您点菜了吗?

    Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?
    我可以先看看菜谱吗?

    Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.
    可以,请慢慢看,我回头为你点菜。

    Guest: Waiter, I'd like Stewed Codfish.
    服务员,我想要烩鳕鱼。

    Waiter: I'm very sorry. That dish is not available (sold out) now. May I suggest the lamb chop? It is also tasty. Would you like to try it?
    非常抱歉,那样菜式现在没有供应(已卖完),可否尝试羊腿?那道菜也是非常美味的,要不要试一试呢?

    Guest: OK, and a grilled salmon with strawberry vinegar.
    好吧,再来一份草莓醋汁扒鲜三文鱼。

    Waiter: I'm afraid it will take some time for this dish. About 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?
    这道菜恐怕要费些时间,大约25分钟,您介不介意等多一会儿呢?

    Waiter: For 20 yuan more you can have a half a delicious, grilled lobster. would you like to try it?
    您只需另加20元就可以品尝半只美味扒龙虾,想不想试一下?

    Guest: It's sounds fine, we'll take it.
    听上去不错,我们试一下吧。

    Waiter: Would you like a bottle of white wine to go with your lobster?
    要不要来一瓶白葡萄酒来配龙虾呢?

    Guest: Yes. I'd like that.
    好的。

    Waiter: You have ordered two main dishes. Would you like it served together or separately?
    您点了两道主菜,请问是需要一起上,还是分开上呢?

    Guest: Separately, please.
    分开上。

    Waiter: Thank you very much. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.
    谢谢。您的菜30分钟后送到。

    Guest: Thank you.
    谢谢。
 
 温馨提示:选购红酒下方向左点,查看更多红酒知识下方向右点
 选购养生红酒学习更多红酒知识


 
 
 
*评论人:
*评论内容:
 
 
 

红酒葡萄酒干红养生红酒杞红葡萄酒葡萄酒文化葡萄酒功效百利生时光联系我们

版权所有 © 2012百利生/ 京ICP备11006249号-1,技术支持:大唐视觉  网站地图 Tag标签

百利生官方微博百利生官方微信关注有礼百利生淘宝旗舰店